The Albinism Alliance Group could not have offered 10 years of community support without your support. We are looking to continue the tradition of team work to keep giving back. As an information resource we value the research and suggestions by members of TAAG and our supporters. We would not be able to learn all that we know about the albinism community with the united support of grassroots organizations and online social media networks.
Please join with us in 2014, as we continue to be an inspirational part of what happens in our lives and share our experience. As the new year comes in we are asking for new members to become more involved and use your talents. The Albinism Alliance Group needs content writers and people to share the content on social media to get the word out about what we do. Often, it is our goal to highlight the positives and feature our members, to show examples of the lives of persons with albinism. This is most beneficial to parents of children with albinism and family and friends and family who want to learn more about the condition. Below is a list of volunteer positions available in the New Year.
- copy writer for website
- copy writer for marketing material
- photography featuring persons with albinism
- albinism community to submit family photos for our gallery
- list of businesses and profiles featuring persons with albinism
- patrons willing to share website content on personal social media to build membership
- donations to complete filing for 501(c)(3)
- host for 2014 events (residential locations)
- sponsors for organization meetings at Center for the Visually Impaired (refreshments)
- writers for webmag “the ab experience”
- fundraising volunteers
Contact us by email to sign up as a volunteer email@example.com