Facebook Causes for The Albinism Alliance Group
Building a Powerful Impact w/Grassroots Albinism Special Interest Groups!
The Albinism Alliance Group or TAAG is an advocacy network organized to “Celebrate the Beauty of Albinism!” To accomplish this we serve as an informational resource to the community. We’re creating a series of information pertinent to understanding living with albinism and related characteristics. TAAG envisions a larger mulch-cultural resource by joining forces with other special interest grassroots organizations.
The Albinism Alliance Group was formed in March of 2003. and created from merging “The Atlanta Area Support Group” and online social network “Blonde Black Cuties”. Since then, membership has grown tremendously and we currently have 397 members around the world.
We have furthered endeavors with social networking, online activities, and meet and greets. Additional activities and events have blossomed into meaningful memories by giving people from all walks of life, an opportunity to share experiences of living with albinism. An informal atmosphere and camaraderie has contributed to irreplaceable fellowship. Join us at the next event. See you there! Follow additional updates for The Albinism Alliance Group on Facebook Causes
1. Celebrating the Beauty of Albinism
2. Developing Strong Core to Keep and Bring Persons w/ Albinism Together
3. Empower the Next Generation w/Education and the Ability to Limit Low-Vision Disadvantages.
4. Create and Connect with Visual Stimulating Communication Channels which feature persons with Albinism
5. Delivering a Cause that supports inclusion for All persons with Albinism.